Thursday, August 27, 2020

A Finished Quilt Top

 Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all staying safe.  Thankfully, we are (hubby, me, and our cat).

For good and bad, I've had a lot of time on my hands.  The bad part is that means no work is coming in - the joys of owning a trophy shop when all the events are cancelled.  The good part is that I've had time to work on and even finish projects!

This first one is the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, Frolic.  I have the top finished!  I had nearly given up hope, but I pushed through and got it completed.  It won't be quilted for awhile because that's a whole different project.

Here's the finished top:


This one definitely took the most time, for me, of the mystery quilts that I've done.  Work on my quilting studio took precedence.  

As you might guess, this was taken in my new space!  The cutting table is a temporary one and I need new flooring, but it's mostly done.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

1 comment:

Leonore Winterer said...

That looks awesome, and it's huge! No wonder it took you a lot of time. Hope you make it through the work draught okay, though :(