Monday, December 10, 2018

It's a mystery, part 3


Well, part 3 was released this past Friday as usual.  I did make a start on the clue.  This time, we were using greens and neutrals.  This block also has a "buddy block" (made as a result of these).  Here are the few of the main block that I got completely finished.


Here are the even fewer buddy blocks that I got done - these are even squared up!


This is definitely proving to be a mystery.  While I've done 3 clues, I don't have a clue how these are going to come together!

See others who are working on this at the Quiltville Monday Link-Up for the mystery.

Happy Stitching!

Stacy

2 comments:

Alison V. said...

Your units look great!

Leonore Winterer said...

Your green fabrics are very pretty! But how it'll come together, remains a mystery...